Now, more than ever, clients want more than just one piece of advice from their financial advisor.
Through our relationship with Independent Broker Dealer, United Planners, our advisors are not restricted to proprietary products and are free to draw on the wide variety of options available from a full range of high-quality investments and insurance companies to craft individualized plans and programs to better help wave diverse elements that will give you confidence in navigating life's challenges.
- Retirement Planning: Have you had a professional analysis done to determine if your personal retirement programs will offer you the potential to retire independence and dignity?
- Investment Planning: Have you determined that your investment portfolios are optimally designed to help you fulfill the promises you make in life?
- 401(k) and IRA Rollovers: Have you evaluated all the possible solutions with managing and consolidating your retirement accounts?
- College Planning: Have you determined how you will best financially contribute to the education of your children and grandchildren?
- Business Planning: When was the last time you appraised the value of your business, planned your business succession strategy and prepared for contingencies in unplanned succession events?
- Income Tax Planning*: Do you use all available techniques to help reduce federal and state income taxes?
- Life Insurance Planning: Do you feel you have an appropriate amount of life and liability insurance to help ensure you honor the promises you have made to your loved ones?
- Disability and Long Term Care Insurance: Do you feel certain that if you are temporarily or permanently disabled, your income will continue and all of your personal, medical, and business expenses will be paid?
- Estate Planning* Do you have a current and properly drafted will, living will and trusts that will dispose of your estate in the most tax-efficient manner and continue your legacy according to your promises, core value and your wishes?
*Disclosure: Neither United Planners Financial Services of America, nor its representatives or employees provide legal or tax advice. If legal or tax advice or other expert assistance is required, the service of a currently practicing professional should be sought.
**Securities and Advisory services offered through United Planners Financial Services, Member FINRA/SIPC.